The YETI Tundra® 45 combines versatility with durability - a durable rotomolded construction and up to two inches of PermaFrost™ Insulation. Includes one dry goods basket.
- Fatwall Design - Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
- Permafrost Insulation - Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- Rotomolded Construction - Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
- T-Rex Lid Latches - Heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology so you'll never see another busted latch.
- Anchorpoint Tie-Down Slots - Molded tie-down slots for easy mounting to your boat, trailer, or truck bed.
- Nevergail Hinge System - Two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking.
- Interlock Lid System - Creates a form-fitting barrier against the heat.
- Coldlock Gasket - A freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold.
- Lipgrip Handles - Stay out of the way and make carrying your catch seem less of a chore.
- Doublehaul Handles - Military-grade polyester rope for extra durability.
- Vortex Drain System - Leakproof, rugged, and designed for quick and easy draining.
- Bearfoot Non-Slip Feet - Prevent sliding to keep your YETI in place.
34 Pounds of Ice
OUTSIDE: 16 1/8” × 15 3/8” × 25 3/4”
INSIDE: 9 3/8” × 10 5/8” × 18 3/8”
EMPTY WEIGHT: 23 lbs
- Full Color UV Printed (not a decal/sticker)
- See more sample pictures
Note: Our UV imprints have been subjected to outdoor weather testing, as well as, adhesion and scratch resistance testing using standard tape adhesion and hatch mark protocols. Although reasonably durable, all prints involving ink should not be considered permanent and can fade, flake or chip off over time, especially if the items are not cared for properly. Rough abrasion and scratching of the printed surface should be avoided and will decrease the overall lifetime of the print. We advise gentle hand washing on all UV imprints.